A minimum of: Pentium with at least 500 MHz and 256 MB RAM
Recommended: Dual core Processor and 1GB RAM
120 MB free disk space on hard drive memory (also for temporary data)
A resolution of at least 1024x768 with 16 bit colour depth
Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS 10.9 and 10.10 with VMware Fusion. For Linux, Thin-OS and Windows CE, please contact our consulting team.
The setup has several start parameters to automatize the installation process. You can find them in the section eSignatureSuite Setup Parameter
The setup: step-by-step
1. The first step of the setup is to choose the language. This option can also be changed later in eSignatureSuite.
2. The next screen will show the Welcome Page, which contains the version number of the installation.
3. To continue the installation, you need to agree to the terms of the license agreement.
4. On the next page you need to choose the installation folder. The default folder is "C:\Program Files\" (under 64bit: "C:\Program Files (x86)\"), followed by the product name and version number. If you want another location, you can use the "Change" button.
5. You can choose, if you want to have a desktop icon, which can be used to start eSignatureSuite.
6. The next page shows a summary of the installation folder and the start menu entry.
7. The setup is installing the software, which will take a moment.
8. eSignatureSuite is now installed, you can close the setup with the "Finish" button.