|Table of Contents|
In case the application is running on the same system where the pad is connected, we can access the signature pad by USB. But in case the application can´t have a direct access to the USB device, which is the case by RemoteDesktop and Citrix, we are forwarding all device requests to our Client Component. This Component will execute the requests and will send the results back to the server application.
You need to create this Config.ini by your own (create a textfile with the values below above and save it under the name config.ini) or you can use the RDP-IPConfig tool. The Setup is not creating the config.ini.
In case the Client is not activated there will an Demo Message each time when you start a signature.
Access Violation of BEX or APPCRASH occurrs on Windows Server 2008 R2 with Terminal Service.
- Right click on my computer
- go to properties
- click on advanced system settings
- under performance, click settings
- click the Data Execution Prevention tab, and then click Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select.
- click Add, browse to the executable file for the program and add it.